Maximum precision due to hand scraped guides and high-precision spindle.
Designed for high-precision machining of small-diameter workpieces, this machine has a wing type fixed spindle for low thermal influence installed
on a thermally symmetrical machine base. It inherits the “design concept for
high precision” that is a tradition at Ocean Cincom. The slideways grant excellent damping characteristics and are finally precision scraped by experienced experts. Based on these constructive properties, the user receives a complete package designed for excellent machining accuracy in terms of dimensional stability and concentricity. The workpieces can of course be handled manually, but the machine also flexibly accommodates automation including high-speed gantry loaders and robots. This makes high-precision machining even more efficient.
- Maximum precision due to hand scraped guides and high-precision spindle.
- Increased speed for high-efficiency machining.
- Outstanding machining accuracy.
- Program-controlled slideway lubrication.
- Loading & unloading system.