Efficient and space-saving, hand in hand with traditional precision.
Designed for high-througput machining of small diameter workpieces, this machine has a wing type fixed spindle for low thermal influence and maximum thermal stability installed on a thermally symmetrical machine base. It inherits the “design concept for high precision” that is a tradition at Ocean series.
The slideways grant excellent damping characteristics and are finally precision scraped by experienced experts. Based on these constructive properties, the user receives a complete package designed for excellent machining accuracy in terms of dimensional stability and concentricity. The workpieces can of course be handled manually, but the machine also flexibly accommodates automation including high-speed gantry loaders and robots. This makes high-precision machining even more efficient.
- High-precision turning machine.
- Loading/unloading just takes 3.5 seconds.
- High/improved efficiency through space saving design.
- High-precision positioning and exceptional accuracy.
- Intelligent rigid construction with zero thermal deformation.
- Stable construction for maximum precision.